Travelling a lot, are you on the road always. Living on the road can be tough, especially when you a are a business travelers.
When you have your travel tips at hand, travelling becomes much easier
Below are some Business Traveling Tips
- Have one go-to piece of luggage that always works, no matter what kind of trip you’re taking.
- Pack less than you think you need.
- Carry clothes that are dark colors.
- Minimize wrinkles by packing dress shirts in dry cleaner bags.
- Consider packing a digital luggage scale for your travels.
- Pack only versatile pieces of clothing.
- Charge everything the night before you travel- phone, laptops
- Travel using one brand e.g. airline so that you can earn miles or loyalties
- Get upgrades on flights by booking an economy ticket with a Y or B booking code.
- Be friendly to the areas you travel
- Dress nicely to give yourself an edge.
- Know the difference between non-stop and direct flights – this will help you not to waste a lot of time at the stop overs.
- Use apps to track your miles.
- Consolidate your travel into one or two airlines only.
- Try negotiating where you can
- Be pleasant when asking for hotel upgrades.
- Tell the hotel staff if you’re celebrating a special occasion or if you’re part of the hotel’s loyalty program.
- Ask for hotel upgrades when the front desk isn’t busy.